Saturday, March 1, 2008

1 March~Spring love*






Heya....i love spring, such a good feeling coming along.How could you not love spring?!The wind blows so calm but still furious, trees are shaking, the sun is fading slowly...




I've made a composition...hope you like it:




1 Martie...simte tot ce nu ai simtit pana acum!Iubeste tot ce ai urat pana acum...schimba lumea in bine, coloreaza-ti viata in propriile culori, canta viata dupa propriul suflet~Love & Peace...or not?It's up to you^^Show everyone the real you, your lovely soul~...




Hehhe...i've made 'Martisor' cards for all of my friends and colleagues...they are so excited!Good job for me-->I'm a little spring cupidonpCall me if you are unhappy oke?:D




Feeling inlove...kissing thin air!~




Now listening to:Bryan Adams:have you really loved a woman~(uuu...lovely...hearts,lots of hearts)

No comments: