Friday, August 29, 2008


Beyond time
The Keeper:
Fragments of life
Someday, somewhere your soul will remember
00:20



I'm tired of thinking...I don't wanna think anymore.All my life was about thinking and now I'm sick of it.
I can't sleep because I am always thinking about something, I can't sleep because my mind keeps processing information from some place I don't know.
I just wanna sleep and stop thinking...be happy without thinking, without worrying and questioning myself about every little damn thing...

Sometimes I feel like I can't do anything, that I'm useless and non-valuable...but somehow I just have to stop thinking about this.I need to shut my mind down and sleep.
But I can't because thoughts are always coming straight to my mind and I can escape.I've tried but I failed...I failed so many times that I can even remeber and I'm tired of failing.
I become inhuman and I think like a robot, like a man who's brain was replaced with a machine.I loose myself in thoughts and I'm a prisoner;all over I look I see people worrying, people crying, people suffering, people shouting, people killing...so much hate and pain....
I'm a prisoner of my thoughts, a prisoner of my own mind and no matter how hard I try I still can't find a reason for me to go on...
It's hard...I'm blocked, I can't escape, I'm suffocating here and it's pretty dark and cold....But after all, I just wanna know why am I still thinking?Am i alive...I am dead?I still can't find an explanation for my thoughts...

Why do people always think about something?Can't they just empty their head and live without worries and problems...I thought that they were right when they said that love is all it matters, that love can save me...love is the reason why they are always thinking about something or about someone.
But they lied to me and she cheated on me, she played with me like an useless toy and I'm lost now...she left me closed in her memories and now I can't escape anymore.I was a foul to belive them, she was a foul to leave me with my thoughts again.She took my soul and all the things I've gained in it and now I'm empty inside;no dreams to be reached, no love to be loved...but she still forgot something to take from me:my painful thoughts and the other part of me that she never bothered to discover.She forgot and she left with a note in her hands.I still remember those words, those things that tasted like happiness...but was I really happy with such a soul next to me?...
See, words are falling on me, they try to harm me, to kill me in silent pleasure of loneliness.
I'm done thinking of her....I see crossing into my eyes memories and pictures of past...some of them I can barely remember, but somehow I can feel them, I can sense them like all the good things come to an end and they wait for a new start, a new reborn of an lost and forgotten soul.But I didn't knew she was just a ghost passing by in my unknown existence and then i let her steal my soul...I just couldn't resist, I was weak in front of her power.If I only knew that, if someone whispered to my ear this hidden secret I would turn back time, I would have hold here in my arms and with tears in my eyes kissed her trembling lips once then turned my back to this unfaithful destiny.And that kiss would have last for an eternity...

But in the end I'm sure that I will never forget to...think...about...

FIn~

No comments: