Wednesday, December 15, 2010





I know you


Trapped soul
Trapped feelings
Everything is blury
Why can't i just see?
I have so many things to do
I have so many things to say,
Take me away
Make me believe
Make me live-
Breathe...

This soul of mine
Is lost and scared,
These thoughts of mine
Hunt me, second by second
Day after day.
I know that you are there
I feel you deep into my skin
I know you love
More than everyone around,
Just
love
love
love
Three is for luck
And luck is you
You and your beautiful soul.

Make me believe
Make me feel
Make me create
Make me paint
the sky
the stars
the love
in red...
As our blood rush into our veins
And our souls dance together
Over and over again-
The same song into my mind
The same sweetness keep me alive
I know now
I know you
I know me
I know us...
Forever wondering
United universes in universe
Under the same sky,
Soft clouds
and thoughts
and love
and kisses...

No comments: