Friday, February 8, 2008

Arigatou P-kun~


P-kun...after seeing NWP i've learned a lot of things~!I wanna thank you for that-->Hontou arigatou^^You've made me realise that life is more than living...that life has here one interpretation and we must be happy for every moment, happy for being alive.!


I learned that if you share love you may get the same feeling back...you must Belive and you must have trust in youp...P-kun you've made to Promise that i will go to Japan and i will make my dream come true.I'm so happy just thinking about this...i feel free,my soul is free now and i feel like loving the hole world around me*:X


I love my brother, even that he is a pain in the neck sometimes, i love my mother even that she thinks that i'm a little crazy dreamer, i LOVE my hole family, i love JAPAN even that i've never been there before...I wanna scream:I WANNA LIVE IN JAPAN,

I WANNA HAVE AN ADVENTUROUS LIFE THERE,


I WANNA BECOME A SINGER IN JAPAN,

I WANNA FIND MY TRUE LOVE IN JAPAN(especially the last one, lol)!~.~!--__--''


Hehhe i'm pretty crazy..yeah i know~Break it, I don't wanna change myself for nothing and for nobody...I wanna live my life and taste the colors of love and happiness!,l


You know, my wish becomes stronger and stronger as i see you P-kun...looking at dramas means love and you make me create my own world inside my head...like a little Japan mind!~Funny thing~Hontou arigatou once again P-kun~I hope you will have a lovely life and you will be happy.

I remember that i used to hate you before, but i didn't know why...hmmm silly me, but in Romania we have a special word, a true one:Cei care se resping, se atrag or Urasti persoana pe care o iubesti, dar o urasti defapt din dragoste deoarece nu realizezi adevarul inca.I feel like being part of the last one:but now I realise...


The Corrs:Angel..lovely song, I'm listening to it right now, and it's a dedication for you P-kun^^Oyasumi nasai nee...


Dreams~Take your chances and listen to your heart...can you hear it?!What does she say?~

No comments: