Thursday, February 7, 2008

Heya~Ummmm...i'm feeling rather tired and bored...today was a weird day for me.I'm listening to an old song that i love:Bobby McFerrin-Don't worry be happy...oke if you say so..i'm happy...or not really~^.=

I was just thinking about world and about my stupid impossible dreams...sometimes i think that i'll never go to Japan and i will never make my dream true.Hmmm...damn i am so confused, won't somebody save me?!:((p[f

Anyway today was a busy day...i did alot of Cambridge tests and i'm so dizzy~I just wanna relax:((....but i can't because i have lots of thing to do-_-''Sometimes i'm afraid that i will never pass that very EXPANSIVE exam...and okasan will kill me~Damn i feel already dead...but, you know,i'm not really afraid of okasan, i just don't wanna waste moneyxk

I wanna be happy...but somehow i think i don't know the recipe of happiness and i think that my happiness is in Japan~Crazy thing to say huh?O.oBut who knows...

I will work hard to become a good fighter...this is my passion so i must keep it up~I wanna make sensei proud of me, i wanna show him that you can do everything if you are optimist~Gambate Lum desu^^

P.s:P-kun is interesting..he has such a good heart, and i like his smile:PI hope i will meet him one day~

No comments: