Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Hello^^Another day...i had a strange dream last night...bbrrr~I dream that I had 2 mothers....sooo weirdO.o~And they were the same...that made me remember how important is my mam' for me...LUV here:X She is great...those 2 mothers were only a single person in my life~Hard to explain...My family is important for me...i couldn't live without them...my life is so good when I have them around:X

Today i had to make a video...huh it was so damn hard, i couldn't stop laughing and it was hard for me to concentrate.In that video i had to stay sad and melancholic...uuuurfxBut i did it...the sunny day helped me so much~It was a lovely sunny day today, the sun gaved me power and energy~-

After finishing the video i got out with Ionela...we had a long long walk~It was funny, we talk about Japan for about an hour LOlO.o~Luv Japan...

Well..i have to go to Kempo now...Kempo=love fighting...hehe i'm a strange girl:PGet used to it~

P.s:Ashiteru okasan:X...p

No comments: