Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Life seems to be so sad sometimes.It's like you loose your head and you don't know what are you doing, what's your purposepI feel so empty inside that i cannot even imagine my life beyond the real life.I'm like a toy, an invisible toy of world.World seem to be so different from what i've imaginated...people are different, food is different, love is different, words are ...difficult.It hurts alot sometimes~

Watching the snow i've been thinking about...myself.Me and the world, me and my thoughts, me and my perfect boy i've never had.Empty again!I'm asking myself every day:my dream will ever come true?~Why i am so different?Because i want so or because this is my story, my destiny.I create my own world but still i'm losing my soul inside the real one.I'm losing the point of doing the same time every single day, in every single second...minute...year...life~

Please, let the snow fall and bring back my hopes, my dreams...my lost soul!I need it back..i can't live without my dreams...without dreaming;world it's too cruel under her fake face.Lies...all i see is lies and more hate than love.What's luv?Where is that?Can i found it one day?

Maybe i'll reach the stars one day and i'll pay the price of life.There is no succes without sacrifice.Isn't that right?!

Just let it snow under my soul and let my life follow her own way~bSacrifice yourself for your dreams and shall it be as i wish.

I'm now listening to:Anime sad song-_-''Hontou ni sad:(
I luv snow~

No comments: